Thursday 17 March 2011

It's Christmas with booze

Although Patrick is without question the most popular patron saint there are thousands of the buggers! I would think that some of them might not tempt you to test the limits of your alcoholic consumption in quite the same way. Anyone care to celebrate St. Gang Bing's day - patron saint of eunuchs? Bet you haven't got the balls!! How about St. Gummarus' day - patron saint of lumberjacks? You get to wear high heels, stockings, suspenders and a bra!! But I guess the most pointless saint would be St. Andrew Avellino, the patron saint of sudden death. Not someone you're gonna make the most of on account of sudden death being, er, well... sudden! I think I'll go and pray to St. Qwerty, patron saint of spoll chackers so he kan chick my spilling is korockt!!

No comments: