Sunday 26 June 2011

Can you smell burning?

Originally I posted this on another blog in regards a weekly chalenge which this week was Game of Thrones. If you saw the series on Sky you'll know what this is about. If you haven't, then I've just blown the ending so you might not want to bother! Anyway, Daenerys Targaryen chucks herself on the funeral pyre of her dead husband and you'd think will also die, but... Game of Thrones is set in one of those fantasy worlds of literature like Middle Earth, Narnai, Pern, Nehwon, Milton Keyenes... A lot of people need to escape to a fantasy world but I myself am happy in our reality. Must go now as it's getting late and I have to return a book to the Great Library of Sirenius. After dark my route which takes me through the Forest of Rarnock is bound to see me come face to face with the fierce 2 headed Bronarks. Still, the view of the giant grain ships of Naboombu docked in the harbour of Sirana is worth it!

No comments: