Thursday 1 December 2011

A is for : Art gallery

 Not sure why I'm going to attempt this but as it's sort of advent calender time of the year I'm gonna attempt one cartoon/sketch each day for each letter of the alphabet. I know there are 26 letters in the alphabet but I'm gonna throw in Boxing Day as a bonus... or drop X, 'cos that'll just be X-files anyway! And I'll throw in a fun and freaky fact (possibly half inched from Alice Coopers radio show) The largest art gallery in the world is in St Petersburg. You would have to walk 15 miles to see all 322 rooms containing in total around 3 million works of art! And after al that you still wouldn't have found the painting of dogs playing poker, perhaps the greatest work of art of all time. Look at the 'ittle dogies. Aren't they cute?

No comments: