Monday 2 May 2011

The mad Princesses

Just worth mentioning that this is my 100th post and I'm taking the opportunity to draw something to commemorate the Royal wedding last Friday. I wasn't going to watch it but I took a peek and was hooked! Made me feel proud to be British. But as our Royal family is descended from Germans, I'm sure that Germans feel proud to be, er... German. What I noticed more than Will and Kate was these two: Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie looked like something out of a Tim Burton film, completely mental. Aside from those two the camera did pick up some of the other Royals and I have to say, to quote the radio add for Seesaw.com that cathedral was, "a cookie tin of lookers! Even Camilla, if you like that sort of thing." Actually no, but I must be getting old because now even the Prime Minister's old lady looks fit!! Now, whens the next Royal wedding?

No comments: