Saturday 14 May 2011

You've been framed

The U.S recently released video of Bin Laden relaxing at home. (they avoided calling it, "At home with the Bin Ladens", a missed opportunity, I think.) The footage just seemed to show him sitting in front of a TV watching himself, vain little bastard... "I think when I called for the head of President Bush on a spike I should have lowered my head slightly." Apart from that he used to watch loads of 9/11 videos which could only mean his local Blockbuster either had a shit collection of films or mostly stocked rom-coms. It's also been revealed that Bin Laden was shot his underpants... contradicts early reports that he was shot in the head!! A U.S general had said the bullet went through his eye and out his ear... and so completely missed his brain!

No comments: