Thursday 14 July 2011

Get your own theme, Xiehe!

First off. This isn't actually a cartoon of mine. My daughter knows that July on my blog is rabbit month and so she decides to get in on the act by e-mailing me a drawing she'd just finished. You think you're soooooo clever don't you, with your blendable pencils and newly re-discovered love of drawing... (goodbye one year of a fine art course, hello transfer to an illustration degree) All credit to her. She's knocked out a wealth of illustrations in her sketchbook and is making me up my game just a tad. What I will say is that what she has in talent she balances with a complete absence of common sense... no, America isn't in Europe and so can't vote for us in Eurovision... they don't speak latin in Rome... no, Rome isn't a seperate counrty, that was 2,000 years ago... Britain is in europe... no, Germany wasn't the other "team" in world war 2... I could go on and will probably reveal more Xiehe-isms another day!

1 comment:

xiehe said...

Now i have a blog i can finally comment on this :) lucky you aye father!
It just so happened to be a coincidence that i drew a rabbit at the same time you did lol that is all