Friday 28 October 2011

Workin' for the bears

First three of what will be six illustrations commissioned by a shop called Teddy Station in my home town, sort of shop where younger kids can pick up an empty lifeless character and stuff it till it comes to life... like Thursdays in the local old folks home when Mayhem is full. I had to call on my inner child to help with the concept but he just told me to go screw myself and get off his case, "old git!" I went for a walk in the local woods the other week and thought I'd come across a teddy bears picnic. Turns out it was an impromptu dogging session I'd stumbled upon.(If you must ask, it's watching people engaging in a bit of how's your father in a car. Nothing against this sort of thing but, c'mon mate... once the lights turn green you're holding everyone else up!)

No comments: