Saturday 21 January 2012

Keeping abreast of things

This is an unsold topical cartoon so it's a bit late to find a market for it so... I really can believe the sheer nerve of these women who have been informed that there breast implants might blow up should their speed drop below 50 mph... or something. Now it was their decision to have these implants purely as a vanity exercise. Non of these women were told by a doctor, I'm sorry, Miss. You have leukaemia, but if you decide to have bigger tits you will be cured!! Now they're insisting that the national health (that's Mr. and Mrs. Tax payer) should foot the bill! Bugger off. You're so vain and celebrity obsessed that you're all, Oooh! I want big tities, I want to be like Jordan or that other girl Katie Price. But now it's all gone... tits up, you want us to pay for them. If I'd had a it of a play around with them, maybe. But no, you're own ladies.

No comments: