Saturday 14 January 2012

A rare insight, part 1

I thought I'd share a little bit of the real me with the world, yes, the world!!! my blog is big in Costa Rica. The one television that the island has is in the repair shop at the moment. In my bathroom (where, in MTV terminology,  the magic happens) I have a charming collection of whimsical figurines called Boggies.
Now, to the uninitiated or the ignorant, they may simply look like the inside of bog rolls with faces scribbled on them. They do in fact magically transport themselves from the faraway land of Anderex-cushelle. A land of fairy folk and pixies who live in upturned teapots and sleep on beds of old tea bags.
These simple but magical folk as nothing in return, they don't value money and simply require me to leave my old teabags out on the window sill overnight and in the morning they have left me a brand new Boggie. So I ask everyone out there to do likewise and soon your house will seem a happier brighter place... oh, hello, nurse! Is it time for my medication already?

No comments: